FEES TO BE DEPOSITED BY STUDENT
OF ARMY MEDICAL COLLEGE JASHORE
Admission fees & other Charges For 1st year
|Particulars||Army (Tk)||Civil (Tk)||Remark|
|Tuition fee||7,000×12=84,000/-||8,000 × 12= 96,000/-||May be paid in quarterly basis|
|Library fee||1,000 x12=12,000/-||1,000 × 12= 12,000/-|
|Games & sports fee||1,000 x 12=12,000/-||1,000x 12=12,000/-|
|Outfit charge||1,000 x 12=12,000/-||1,000x 12=12,000/-|
|Messing charge||4,500 x 12=60,000/-||5,000× 12= 60,000/-|
|Laundry & others||500 x 12=6,000/-||500 x 12 = 6,000/-|
|Hostel charge||2,000 x 12=24,000/-||2,000x 12=24,000/-|
1. Outfit : Uniform, Shoe, PT Shoe, Tie, Blazer, Mattress, Bed Sheet, Pillow (with
cover), Bucket with Mug, Net Mosquito, Jersey, Trac Suit, Name Plate etc.
2. Outfit Charge, Messing Charge and Laundry and allied Charges may be increased
time to time subject to market price.
3. Re-admission Fee: Tk 10,000.00 (Ten thousand) only to be paid by students before
the begin of new phase of study (after one and half year, 2nd two and half year,
three and half year ).
Rules for Fees
1. All fees are to be paid by cross cheque/pay order/bank draft drawn on any
scheduled Bank payable to Army Medical College Jashore. College printed money receipt
will be issued, signed by chief accountant.
2. If any student fails to pay the fees in due time a fine of TK. 50.00 (Fifty) will be leaved
for every day of delay.